Monday, September 29, 2008

////

Sweet Little Kailey Sneak Peek

I did a newborn session with Kailey a few months ago. Let's just say she has grown a few inches and "chunked" out. ADORABLE! She has the biggest eyes I have ever seen and they absolutely melt your heart.



She quite enjoyed the necklace. Hey, maybe it tasted like pink cotton candy!



Little Ballerina Girl


She was trying to tell us what she thought of taking naked pictures.



Don't ya' just love a chunky bottom!


Spread your wings and fly!


Thank you for letting me capture some sweet moments of Kailey!

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Tom and Audrie said... September 29, 2008 at 8:45 PM

    Adorable!!!

  2. amber schmidt said... September 29, 2008 at 9:11 PM

    So so Cute!

  3. Jessyka Parsons Photography said... September 30, 2008 at 7:15 AM

    YAY! Those turned out really well! I was worried about it because Kailey always had her grumpy face on! But have no fear, Mandie knows what she is doing! Thank you Mandie! I love them. Can't wait to see the rest.

  4. Chelsie Brown said... September 30, 2008 at 7:41 AM

    Great job!!! The bum shot is precious. I'll have to keep that in mind:)

  5. Anonymous said... September 30, 2008 at 8:29 AM

    I came across your blog from a friends. Your pictures look great! I plan on booking a session with you at some point.. (hopefully before baby #2 arrives.) Thanks for startin a blog so i could know about your work!