Tuesday, October 14, 2008

////

Jackie Senior Sneak

The day we took these senior pictures was a photographer's dream day. It was overcast with an occasional drizzle of rain. The lighting was outstanding. I wish it were like that for every session I shoot. It was cold...really, really cold. But, as you will see, we captured some
AMAZING photos!

Isn't this picture CUTE! Well, I took it on accident. I was messing with some settings on my camera and accidentally took it. Whoops! If my "whoops'" turn out like this, maybe I should "whoops" more often!


We were walking down this alley and I spotted these stairs heading up an old building. LOVE it! So, I started to climb them. Well, it had been raining/snowing so the wood was wet. Remember this was an old building with old stairs. The wet wood was getting really soft. I broke a few stairs on the way up. YIKES! But, I was determined to get the picture I visioned in my head, so I kept treck'n. I get half way up to where I want to be and the hole stairway starts swaying. What to do...thinking...thinking...thinking...put my camera under my coat to help protect it in case I fall and then keep treck'n up the stairs! Jackie's mom helped hold the stairs for support. But, it was all worth it...terrifying...but worth it!!!!



Wow! I thought I had long eyelashes. Can I let you in on a little secret.....sshh...don't tell...my husband used to call me "daddy long legs" while we were dating. Cute huh!




Thank you, Jackie, for letting me capture a few moments for your senior portraits. Good luck with the remainder of your senior year!

8 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Chelsie Brown said... October 14, 2008 at 8:32 AM

    um...speechless...

  2. Monte and Brittany said... October 14, 2008 at 9:01 AM

    im sure youve heard this a lot but mandie you are SOO talented!

  3. Hillery said... October 14, 2008 at 9:59 AM

    Wow! She looks amazing! You're unbelievable! I should have had you take pictures of Jeffrey before you left, for his baptism! Oh, well it was just good to have you here for it!

  4. Tom and Audrie said... October 14, 2008 at 10:34 AM

    They look awesome!!!!

  5. amber schmidt said... October 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM

    I bet that was so fun to do something besides kiddies and families. They look great and she looks so much like her mom! Just don't tell her that! I hate it when I hear it.

  6. Melissa said... October 14, 2008 at 1:20 PM

    Amazing!

  7. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... October 15, 2008 at 9:16 AM

    I know I already told you this but cute, cute! She looks soo great in these pics. You did a really good job!

  8. Fay and Jeff Anderson said... October 16, 2008 at 5:36 PM

    Good job Mand they are great. Thanks you're the best! Love ya momma Fay