Friday, October 10, 2008

////

Luke Girls Sneak Peek

Mom Luke contacted very excited to set up a session. She claimed I would have fun because they are two cute red heads that love to get their picture taken. Moms are usually biased at how cute their kids are, but really, truly, seriously...these two girls are no exaggeration of what mom said. They are absolutely adorable and they do love to get their picture taken. We got along GREAT!

After this session I have changed my mind...I wish I were a red head!!!


The girls really LOVE the river. We found this bridge, but couldn't find a way to get to the river. The girls were really cute because they wanted me to get pictures of them throwing rocks in the river. Bummer! Next time for sure!


"H" was tired of walking (remember we were trying to find a way down to the river), so her mom carried her. I was walking behind them and this is what I was looking at. I had to snap a picture. It totally emphasizes that you can have a conversation with only your eyes. Can't you tell how much she loves her mom!!!


The girls really wanted me to get pictures of them playing. Well, I learned that I am not that great at taking "motion" pictures. But, after this session, I am destined to master it!




This picture is my absolute favorite in all of my portfolio...LOVE it!

Thank you, Luke girls, for letting me capture a few candid moments of your sweetness! I think tomorrow I am going to die my hair red!!!!! jk

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. amber schmidt said... October 10, 2008 at 6:54 PM

    Wow! That last pic is awesome!!

  2. Maria said... October 10, 2008 at 8:19 PM

    These turned out better than I ever imagined! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get the cd!

  3. Deb said... October 10, 2008 at 8:40 PM

    super cute! i'm the girls' aunt and i know how cute they can be. you caught it! wish i lived in boise and could have you take on my own boys. :)

  4. David said... October 11, 2008 at 7:53 PM

    Very, very cute! Adorable, photogenic girls + great lighting. I like the color, too. Great work! How do you like the E-410? It seems to do a very nice job.

  5. Unknown said... October 29, 2008 at 8:24 PM

    So glad you used that bridge! Love it!