Thursday, October 2, 2008

////

"P" Family Sneak Peek

There isn't much to say about this family. As you will see, the pictures will tell the story about how cute and fun they are.


Mom "P" seriously makes me sick. She looks DANG good in every picture!




Call me weird, but I LOVE taking pictures of feet. Look how cute her little painted toe nails look.


I want that look....the "I can get anything I want look!"



Doesn't this picture make you want to stick your toes in!



Thank you "P" family, for letting me capture some candid moments of your precious family!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Jessyka Parsons Photography said... October 2, 2008 at 3:32 PM

    I think they turned out great! Thank you thank you thank you Mandie~ You are so talented! Can't wait to see the rest!