Tuesday, October 28, 2008

////

Seth and April Sneak Peek

Seth and April are very close friends of mine, so when they asked me to take some pictures of them, I was so excited. I LOVE shooting couples.

Aren't they cute!


Call me weird, but I love her lips! Dude, next time try her lips!



Just a fun shot I seen and tried to copy. Notice how I said TRIED!


Okay, I have NEVER been a dog lover. I don't hate them, I just don't care for them. Unless they are small enough to fit in my pocket. The black dog looks VERY scary, but look at his puppy dog face...poor guy...give him a bone or frisbee or something. I had fun shooting the dogs. Never done it before and definitely adds to the portfolio!

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Chelsie Brown said... October 28, 2008 at 6:44 PM

    You'll never become a dog fan unless you get one of your own. Somehow they can wrap you around their paw and you love them like they are your child. (obviously not in the same way, but their personalities make your heart melt)

  2. J & A Danes said... October 28, 2008 at 8:47 PM

    I hadn't been on your photography blog for awhile and wow!!! they all look amazing. You do an amazing job every time!

  3. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... October 29, 2008 at 12:06 PM

    Cute pics! I just love April and Seth. Just looking at these pics makes me remember how funny they are. Good Job!

  4. Hollie said... October 29, 2008 at 7:19 PM

    I love the last dog picture... very cute! You are doing so awesome on your pictures. You are talented.

  5. Unknown said... October 29, 2008 at 8:22 PM

    Hi! These are awesome! You are seriously talented. Love how the dog pictures turned out!