Monday, October 20, 2008

////

Talesha Senior Sneak Peek

I met Talisha through the last senior session I did. Can I just tell you...rather show you...how photogenic she is. My camera loved her and her gorgeous green eyes!!


This picture is really cute; however, I have a hard time believing that she could ever pull a face like this. She is so innocent and nice.



I told you she had gorgeous eyes!






Talesha, I was able to retrieve these off the card! We had a minor equipment malfunction at the beginning of her session.





You are absolutely beautiful!

Thank you, Talesha, for letting me capture your beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes! Good luck with the remainder of your senior year. Go Cardinals!

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Chelsie Brown said... October 20, 2008 at 12:02 PM

    BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I had those eyes.

  2. Melissa said... October 20, 2008 at 12:10 PM

    Gorgeous eyes!

  3. Tom and Audrie said... October 20, 2008 at 12:44 PM

    As always you are doing an Awesome Job!!!

  4. Smart Family said... October 20, 2008 at 2:55 PM

    I wish we lived closer so you could've done Michael's pictures. We got them done at Sears this weekend. I love your work. Maybe in the future.....?

  5. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... October 20, 2008 at 11:04 PM

    Those pics are awesome. You did a good job! So which do you like best, big people or little people? Well you do a great job on both!