Tuesday, November 18, 2008

////

Cervantes Family Sneak Peek

I have heard and read multiple times that "the best compliment you can give someone is a referral." The Cervantes family was referred to me through another client. I am so glad they were because I had so much fun shooting them. And the little girl, Annabelle...breathtakingly beautiful.


This picture almost makes me cry...look how happy Annabelle looks!


I need a picture of this with my husband. Does he not look like he completely loves and admires her!!


By this time of the session, I think we were all frozen. Still a dang cute picture though!


Isn't she gorgeous! She should be in "CUTE CONTESTS". Like the one they did on Regis and Kelly! =)


Ummm, can I PLEASE have her eyes!

Thank you, Cervantes Family, for letting me capture a few moments of your cute family and gorgeous little girl!

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Rachael Heuseveldt said... November 18, 2008 at 3:14 PM

    Way cute Mandie! I love it. Kinda funny - - after I got off the phone with you, I ordered black vests and white shirts. Guess we have the same tastes as the Cervantes Family.

  2. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... November 18, 2008 at 3:31 PM

    What a cute family. You did a great job.

  3. Mostly Stacie's Space said... November 19, 2008 at 5:14 PM

    I love that one of the husband looking at his wife. You know she is cherished. Love you Mandy, Keep up the good work.