Wednesday, November 5, 2008

////

Flores Part 1 Sneak Peek

I was really super excited about this session. Mom wanted to do a "girls" session and I had so many fun things planned in my head. This was probably my worst session ever. Not that the Flores' didn't cooperate or weren't more than adorable. It was all ME! Sadly! First, she wanted an indoor session. Well, it was super dark and I use natural lighting...so that didn't work. Then, we decide to go to Albertson's Park. Beautiful colors! About half way through my session, my memory card freezes up. Turns out, I lost half their session...which included the really super adorable cute ones of the little girls. I salvaged what I could, but luckily mom is willing to let me try again!

Aren't the Fall colors beautiful!


At the very end of our session, it started raining. So, mom's friend grabbed an umbrella. ME LIKES!!! I think that will be my next prop purchase!!!!

Thank you, Flores girls, for letting me capture some moments of the girls. And especially thanks to letting me try again!!

Stay tuned for Part II!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. The Cook Book said... November 7, 2008 at 8:42 AM

    I love the umbrella too. And I really love the hand one. That is extremely cute.