Thursday, November 20, 2008

////

Jarnigan Wedding Sneak Peek

I had the best time this weekend shooting this wedding. I met the bride only a few minutes before the actual ceremony. It was very simple and casual, but definitely special!


Hey, who is that stealing a kiss from the bride!



How cute are they!


The rings were actually on two pillows; one for each of the little boys.


I thought this picture was cute because she was looking back at her kids.



I hope I look this GREAT in a few years!







Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day by capturing some moments to remember it!

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... November 22, 2008 at 10:08 AM

    They turned out cute! Good job!

  2. Unknown said... November 23, 2008 at 5:11 PM

    I am so proud of you doing a wedding! You are AMAZING, as usual. So proud of you!