Friday, December 12, 2008

////

West Family Sneak Peek

First, I need to apologize to the West family. Dad West was meeting us on his lunch break, so for some odd reason, I felt like I needed to hurry so he could get back to work. I got in my car, looked at the clock, and realized we had only been 35 minutes. I am so sorry if I felt rushed. But, luckily, we were able to snap some GREAT pictures in just a short amount of time!

You will see throughout this sneak peek the kind of personality that the little boy has. He was so much fun and EASY!




I LOVE this picture. I have found that there are multiple pictures from multiple sessions that I wish I could hang on my wall...and this one is one of them. It is a tad bit over-exposed (operator error), but very heart warming!



Isn't he a heart breaker!

Thank you, West family, for letting me capture a few moments of your cute little family!