Tuesday, March 17, 2009

////

Tim & Shannah Engagement Sneak Peek


This is the second session I have done for Tim and Shannah, and can I tell you how much fun they are. We headed downtown to grab some shots in the alleys...but, we ended up walking ALOT because me and downtown don't know each other too well yet! Thanks for being great sports guys. I did find a GREAT spot...but...sshhh...it's a secret!





This picture makes me want to get my nails done and my ring sparkly clean!




Excuse me, am I interrupting something?


Thanks, Tim and Shannah, for letting me capture some engagement pictures. I hope your feet don't have blisters from the walking and I still apologize for not being able to do your wedding! Good luck and an early congrats!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Anonymous said... March 22, 2009 at 4:17 PM

    Thank you thank you THANK YOU! We are so very happy with our session. The pics look so good with our invitations and really show who we are as a couple.