Monday, April 13, 2009

////

Simmons Family Sneak Peek

Spring Break is over already! Wow!...I guess it is back to work. Good thing I LOVE my job!

I couldn't ask for a better family to get back in the groove! The Simmons family was adorable and so easy to work with...and the little boy...hhhmmm...can't think of a word that would do him justice. You will just have to look and see for yourself!





Um, okay, now do you know what I was talking about. Look how cute!..his eyes...his scrumptious cheeks...and the curly blond hair that glows in the sunlight...okay, I will stop there before he passes my own kids up!


Thank you, Simmons family, for letting me capture a few moments of your adorable family and your handsome little man!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... April 15, 2009 at 12:02 PM

    You ain't kiddin' about his eyes! What a cutie! Great pics!