Sunday, May 17, 2009

////

Ryan & Rachel Engagement Sneak Peek










My mouse is currently having a melt down and no longer wants to communicate with the computer, so I apologize for writing down below. What a cute couple! They made me want to get married again...to my husband of course! LOVE is grand!

Thank you, Rachel & Ryan, for letting me capture a few moments of your engagement. I hope you guys got some sleep!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Megan and Chad said... June 11, 2009 at 10:24 PM

    Mandie,
    I just saw the cd of pictures you sent to my mom- and I've been meaning to take a peek at these too- but just didn't get around to it sooner. They are SO CUTE!!!! You did a fabulous job! Thank you, thank you for squeezing them in, they love them! Are we still on for next Tuesday? Let me know!
    Thanks again!
    Megan