Tuesday, June 16, 2009

////

Donovan & Easton Sneak Peek

I have a little boy...and I think he is as handsome as they come...but these little guys are definitely in the running. You will agree I am sure!


This picture took a LOT of work. First we had to get baby asleep, then we had to get him in the basket and STAY asleep...well worth it I'd say!



What a stud!


Mom has a necklace with the boys' names engraved on it!


I don't care what you say...that is SEXY!

Thank you for letting me capture a few moments of your sweet little boys!

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. amber schmidt said... June 16, 2009 at 1:05 PM

    Awww! So Cute!

  2. Britney said... June 17, 2009 at 10:37 AM

    These turned out so cute! I love em!

  3. Blog Stalker Mom said... June 17, 2009 at 2:22 PM

    That tie is TOO much! LOVE those pics. Nice job Mandie...even better job Jonny and Kara! (nice breeding!)

  4. Melissa said... June 17, 2009 at 7:25 PM

    Oh my how adorable is that baby! The tongue, the tie, and ohhh the rolls!

  5. Shari Baker said... October 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM

    I just moved out of their ward. Easton was in my nursery class. That little boy is ALL boy and has a TON of personality