Tuesday, June 9, 2009

////

Kasha & Paydon Sneak Peek

I am proud to introduce one of my adorable niece and nephew. They come clear from Oklahoma, so I new once I seen those brown and blue eyes, that I needed to grab my camera quickly. They are both extremely photogenic....even the little guy LOVED getting his picture taken.

This session was extremely fun...it helps that we kind of maybe trespassed...but just a little.



Don't they both just melt your heart!


I love the wind blowing her hair.


Oh my goodness.....!




I want those boots. I think I would feel like Cinderella's ugly step sisters trying to push them on though. Do they come in big girl sizes too?


Speechless.......!



Their dad's side of the family owns a construction business...so we went and had fun with some of the old equipment!

......speechless....again! I {LOVE} small towns!

Thank you, Kasha and Paydon, for letting me capture a few moments of your sweet scrumtiousness...is that even a word....it is now!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Hollie said... June 10, 2009 at 1:25 PM

    I love the picture of the little boy in the truck... very cute!