Monday, June 8, 2009

////

Love Family Sneak Peek


I fell in {LOVE} with this family! They are so cute and seem like they have so much fun together. The weather for this session was perfect, the scenery at the park was perfect, and the cutest family made it even more perfect! Let's just say, I had a blast!...and I wanted to post ALL OF THEM!

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids.


Siblings


Siblings with their spouses!



The youngest of the group....2 1/2 weeks old!


The little guy would NOT smile for me, but as you can see, he REALLY wanted to!



Daddy's girls!


...and last but not least, Great Grandma!


Thank you, LOVE family, for letting me capture a few moments of your precious family!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. AJ said... June 9, 2009 at 5:29 PM

    I love this last photo of great grandma with everyone standing behind her.