Wednesday, June 10, 2009

////

Nelson/Cook Family Sneak Peek

I drove FIVE hours to capture this session...well worth it! This family was camping for a reunion and I was to meet them close to their campsite. I received a call early in the morning to tell me they had been rained out. Rained out of camping...but not rained out of a photo session. We ended up finding a little old cabin at a local park that was secluded by trees which helped shelter us from the rain.

It was fun! It was wet! It was cold! It was perfect!







I always have a hard time deciding which pictures to post in big groups like this, because I don't want to favor or leave individuals out. But, this picture was too precious not to share! Poor little guy was shivering.




Yup....by this time the kiddos had had it!



Thank you, for enduring the cold and rain to let me capture a few moments of your family. I hope you've dried out!

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Tom and Audrie said... June 10, 2009 at 3:04 PM

    Man you seem to be busy lately!!! They look great!!!

  2. Hillery said... June 10, 2009 at 8:36 PM

    Thank You Thank You Thank You! I love the sneak peaks!! I can't wait to get the disc and see them all! Thanks again for driving up for them! I love ya lots!!