Wednesday, June 17, 2009

////

Ranstrom Family Sneak Peek

I met this family a while ago through church. They moved and so I hadn't seen them for a few years. When she called and wanted a session I was SO excited! They are an absolutely adorable family. And the little boy....talked my ear off the whole time. Super fun!

NOTE: Their eyes REALLY are THAT blue!




I hadn't planned on little guy being in the shot...and then he appeared. What a priceless moment! Probably one of my favorite shots of the session.



Okay, we MUST stop here.

For all you pregnant woman out there...or soon to be...or those of us that are ELEPHANTS (me!) when we are pregnant...it might not be a good idea to look at these next few pictures because she will absolutely make you SICK at how cute she looks!





Thank you, Ranstrom family, for letting me capture a few moments of your cute little blue eyed family. I can't WAIT to meet baby girl!

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... June 17, 2009 at 6:19 PM

    your last few shoots have been totally cute. I can't believe how cute mama ranstrom looks prego...ok I can. She is always so cute!

  2. Hale Family said... June 17, 2009 at 7:21 PM

    Hey Mandie
    These pictures look great! I actually went to school with Megan and I haven't talked to her in a really long time - would you mind sending me her e-mail?
    Thanks!
    Victoria

  3. Jaimee said... June 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM

    You are so talented Mandie and that family is so cute! Love your work!