Wednesday, August 12, 2009

////

Keaton Senior Sneak Peek

I seriously LOVE my job!

I have so much fun capturing the personalities of my clients through pictures. Keaton...well...she was absolutely adorable and so much fun to work with...and should I mention...photogenic! Me, her, and my camera got along extremely well for this session! =)


I swear on my husbands name I did NOTHING to her eyes.




I like this one because she left her gum in her mouth!
Mom kept begging her to take it out!





Ummm....speechless......








Thank you, Keaton, for letting me capture a few moments for your senior pictures.

Good luck with your senior year!

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Monte and Brittany said... August 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM

    Mandie.. your amazing!

  2. Eric & Lyndsay said... August 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM

    They look great Keatan! Good job Mandie! You always do a great job. :D