Tuesday, September 29, 2009

////

Flores {Nampa Family Photographer}

this session was all pink. it started out with not being able to get to the designated location because of a woman's 5k race going on. we both had to park a few blocks away and walk. the girls were all smiles and fun from the very start.

i absolutely love this one. i wonder what she is whispering?




a little bit about this cutie pie that i discovered during the session:

1. her favorite disney princess is troy bolton (high school musical)

2. she wants to be spiderman or troy for halloween


one of my top favorites i have ever captured


oh, poor baby. guess why she is crying. go ahead take a guess....

...she wanted me. yes me.

by the end of the session she was clinging to my leg.



thank you, flores girls, for letting me capture a few moments of your pink cuteness.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment