Wednesday, September 2, 2009

////

Garrett Family Sneak Peek

This family did a LONG huge favor for us...so I wanted to treat them to a photo session! And what a treat it was...for ME! I always have fun capturing the personalities of each family. And the little girls...FUNNY! Especially big sister.

Go ahead....

...take a peek!



This picture absolutely melts my heart because this is how my little girl often spent her days....sucking the thumb and twirling the hair. It made me miss those days when she was so little. It ALMOST...I said ALMOST...makes me baby hungry!


Precious!
I wonder if my kiddies would even sit next to each other.....





Okay, I am not sure what look that is...the "I'm so cute" look. Or the, "I'll tell you what I think of that look." I know...the "What are you going to do about it look?"...that is the one!


Adorably cute!


This is probably my most favorite family picture I have EVER taken. It sooooo explains life with young ones and also portrays a story about the moment....mom really wants the pictures to turn out...dad just wants to get them over with...and kiddies NOT holding still. LOVE IT!


I can't stop laughing about this one. Big sister got upset...quickly!
Sorry, you had to be there to understand!
Notice little sister's facial expression. I can only imagine what she is thinking...
...."Girlfriend, what is your problem!"



Thank you, Garrett Family, for letting me capture some fun moments of your adorable and fun family!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment