Thursday, October 8, 2009

////

Schmidt {Boise Family Photographer}

i have had this spot where i have been dying to take pictures. problem, i have had no takers...until now. mom wanted some rustic, downtown alley shots so i sent her to check out "the spot". she then found a different alley with graffiti and gorgeous old brick. so, with those two spots equals an exciting and fun session.

i could not pick my favorites from this session. i wanted to post them all.

here are the few i decided on:






this little guy would not sit still for .5 seconds. about half way through our session, i kind of discovered why. poor kid was freezing and just trying to keep warm. i am so mean!






slightly over exposed (whoops...operator error)...but still a favorite.



thank you, schmidt family, for letting me capture a few moments of your family.

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Jonny and Kara said... October 8, 2009 at 4:41 PM

    These are so cute! My fav of yours by far!!

  2. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... October 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM

    Ah the Schmidts! I love them! I may have to kidnap your spot (shhhh) to go and take a few shots of my family! It is time again! But only if you wanna share... seriously I won't get offended!

  3. Goings on at the Glenn's said... October 9, 2009 at 12:40 PM

    these look great! love it! One of my dreams is to be able to take picture like this. Great job. It is great to see you blogging again. I've missed the updates.

  4. Jaimee said... October 10, 2009 at 9:01 AM

    Oh my! Those are great! Amber looks amazing!!! Love the location!