Monday, November 23, 2009

////

Megan + Skylar {Pocatello Engagement Photographer}

we went to see some family on a quick weekend trip. while their, i was able to do skylar and megan's engagement session. i was a little worried about the winter storm warnings but it was perfect weather...minus the cold.

skylar and megan were quite shy at first, but quickly warmed up to my demands! =)


i am so in love with this spot and the background.

my favorite of the session


too fun!


thank you, megan and skylar, for letting me capture a few moments of your love.

see you in a few weeks for your special day!

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Melissa said... November 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM

    Wonderful! That is an awesome spot and background. I'm jealous that it is so far from me. :)

  2. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... November 23, 2009 at 2:02 PM

    Super CA-UTE! I loved them!

  3. Goings on at the Glenn's said... November 23, 2009 at 6:15 PM

    what a cute couple. And what a great job capturing them. I too love the background. Makes me miss home.

  4. Jaimee said... December 8, 2009 at 10:13 AM

    Beautiful pictures! I love the location!