Wednesday, December 16, 2009

////

Campbell Family

while home for thanksgiving, we took family pictures ourselves. between my sister (who also does photography) and i, we were able to capture some great family shots.


the temperature was in the mid-twenty's with a wind chill that made it feel like below zero. this little guy was the only one having fun!



my awesome parents!


my handsome buddy!
(didn't get one of princess...she was too cold to cooperate!)



check out the one in the top left corner...told ya he was the only one having fun!


and last but not least...the love's of my life!!!!

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Tom and Audrie said... December 16, 2009 at 4:12 PM

    Those are the cutest families I've ever seen:)

  2. Saville Family said... December 16, 2009 at 6:30 PM

    Too fun! I love the color schemes~and each family looks great. So fun to catch up with you guys even though we're miles apart!!

  3. Teresa said... December 17, 2009 at 3:47 PM

    beautiful... I'm looking forward to having all my family together so YOU can do a new family picture!

  4. Melissa said... December 17, 2009 at 4:13 PM

    You guys look wonderful!