Wednesday, June 16, 2010

////

my little angel

i have SO been looking forward to taking pictures of my own new little one.
i have so many ideas in my head that i was going crazy to try.
problem. my newborn has been the worst i have ever shot.
to say that she wouldn't cooperate is an understatement.
maybe she could smell me...or so my hubby states.
so, as each day goes by
and each attempt fails...
maybe i won't get the pictures i was dying for.
but, i did capture a few of my new little angel....
and i guess they will just have to do....


she did a LOT of this.....







so in love with her!

7 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Tom and Audrie said... June 16, 2010 at 1:59 PM

    She's adorable!!! She looks so much like your other 2 kiddos! My kids can't wait to go and see "the new Maycie and Jaxon" (according to my boys)

  2. Goings on at the Glenn's said... June 16, 2010 at 2:25 PM

    I think your pictures turned out just fine! Did you make your pink hammock/cocoon yourself! it is so sweet. I am debating weather to attempt making one myself. The pictures are so precious!

  3. Beth said... June 16, 2010 at 2:53 PM

    She is just precious!! Congrats to you both on a beautiful baby girl. I love the one with the long hat, too cute!!!!

  4. Undaunted said... June 16, 2010 at 3:54 PM

    They are adorable. :)

  5. Kristin Cole said... June 18, 2010 at 7:39 AM

    She is so beautiful!!!! We are so happy for you. Oh, and it is good to know that maybe Channer isn't the WORST newborn you have ever shot! Come to find out, it was all just a sign of the future because that baby CANNOT sit still now. Hope you guys are doing great!

  6. The Cook Book said... June 19, 2010 at 9:26 PM

    Love, love, love these!!!! They are absolutely adorable. Can't wait!!!

  7. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... June 21, 2010 at 11:41 AM

    I think they turned out so cute! She is adorable.