Friday, July 23, 2010

////

six weeks

i can't believe my baby is already six weeks old.
absolutely love this stage.
still new. precious. scrunched. cuddly.
yet, getting a personality.


also love the little baby fat that develops as they grow!
(my kids don't usually get a lot...but, hey, i'll take what they give me)


she is smiling and trying to talk...which i could sit and watch all day.
right now it is this cute little half cough
because she can't quite muster anything else.
she is trying though.

love this girl. isn't she contagious!!

tallie, i love watching you grow and am so grateful you chose me to be your mother!

p.s. - thanks for letting me borrow the suitcase jen.
now currently looking for one for myself.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... July 23, 2010 at 10:11 PM

    So cute! Now I can't wait till my little guy gets here even more so I can have a few of those pics myself. She is soooo adorable by the way...but then again your kids are just cute!