Friday, July 16, 2010

////

Why my passion for photography?

Why do I have a passion for pictures?

1. The main reason, which is tender to my heart, is that when I was 13 years old, my five year old brother died. My family was crushed. Our sweet, innocent, life-loving brother was gone. Only our memories of him are left...and pictures help with those memories. I remember my mom embracing a little scrapbook of his and stating, "pictures are all I have left." That statement has stuck with me for so many years. And now that I have children of my own...I cherish every picture I take...knowing that a picture is a memory!

I love helping my clients capture a picture...or a memory!

2. I love to scrapbook. enough said!

3. Love my kids. Too cute for words...only pictures can explain! They grow and change so quickly. I love looking back and seeing how much they have changed and how their personalities have progressed. I could take pictures of them every day.

It. Never. Gets. Old.
for me.










Plus, it totally helps that they are photogenic and beg for me to take their pictures when my equipment is set up for clients.

Told ya they were cute!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... July 18, 2010 at 1:38 PM

    Your kids are soo cute! I love those pics!!!