Thursday, August 19, 2010

////

Baby Bennett {Boise Newborn Photographer}

love new babies.

sweet. innocent. tender. cuddly.

this little guy was all the above, plus:

alert. awake. hungry.

but, finally...after a few hours of attempting to play with him...
...he finally gave in. exhausted. asleep!

oh yeah...and can i mention the hair. the full head of hair.
jealous. my baby is bald.
we had to stop and comb his hair a few times during the session.
remind you that he is only about SIX days old and we had to comb his hair.
i repeat...comb his hair....i can't get over it.
LOVED it!







thank you, baby bennett, for allowing me to capture a few moments of you.
and the hair!

...the hair...still can't get over it......

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. amber schmidt said... August 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM

    Great Job Mandie! The last pic is my fav!

  2. Ryan and Heather Achatz said... August 19, 2010 at 4:32 PM

    I love them! You can't even tell he was being difficult. :) I am excited to see the rest!

  3. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... August 21, 2010 at 4:10 PM

    So cute! I can't believe all that hair. Can't wait for my little guy to get here.