Tuesday, September 7, 2010

////

Grandma's Girls {Homedale Photographer}

grandma wanted pictures with her "girls"....aka...her granddaughters.
not posed. fun. candid.
(slightly out of my comfort zone)


capturing the essence of being at grandma's.
i basically just followed them around for an hour...snapping away.
and i fell in LOVE with this session.

i love my grandma. i miss my grandma.

and these girls...truly love their "nana."
and especially love being at her house.



















thank you, for allowing me to truly capture a few moments of being at "nana's."
you are in my prayers!

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Sharlee said... September 7, 2010 at 1:55 PM

    Oh this almost made me cry. I love Grandmas!!

  2. Unknown said... September 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

    I love this, can't wait to see the remaining pictures. This is exactly what I wanted. Thank you so very much!

  3. Linda said... September 8, 2010 at 2:01 PM

    These pictures are precious!! Wonderful "nana"; wonderful grandkids!!

  4. The Cook Book said... September 10, 2010 at 10:04 PM

    This is some awesome work Mandie!! Seriously heart wrenchingly amazing. You're amazing. You captured moments that are unable to ever be captured. I could feel a lot from these pics. What a wonderful and precious family!!