Friday, November 5, 2010

////

Smith {Eagle Family Photographer}

i love this time of year.
i love thanksgiving.
i love fall.
i love leaves.
i love the chill in the air.
i love family.

and this one...is too cute.
and extremely photogenic i might add.
my camera LOVED them!












thank you, smith family, for allowing me to capture a few moments of your cute family.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Kristin said... November 6, 2010 at 3:35 PM

    Beautiful family photos!! I wish we could have requested you for our last family portraits! They didn't turn out so well in my opinion... The photographer wasn't very flexible on his date/time (or price! $$$). It got dark early, it was extremely breezy, and the lighting was very uneven. Then, after a month or so of "touch-ups", the lighting was still bad, some people were half out-of-focus, skin tone was off, hair fly-aways were lit-up in every dark photo, the individual shots of me were non-existent, and so on and so forth... I apologize for being long-winded, but it’s very refreshing to see a photographer who does beautiful work!!! I would fly out there just to request your services. Keep up the good work!