Monday, October 27, 2008

////

Atchley Family Sneak Peek

I had never met the Atchley's before we did the session. I am always kind of nervous in situations like that. But, they have the cutest, most welcoming family ever. My nervousness instantly went away. They have the cutest, energetic kids ever. I thought my life was busy...but I only have 2 kids. What an amazing woman! I already admire her and I don't even know them that well!


I would put their names under their pictures, but I have forgotten who was who. You should have heard me during the session. I couldn't get the names straight for nothing.



Aren't they the cutest family ever. I am sorry about not posting a family one. There was plenty of cute ones, but they were too big of file...wouldn't load them on the blog! Sorry!

Thank you, Atchley family, for letting me capture some moments of your cute and energetic family!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment