Tuesday, March 17, 2009

////

Sean & Kira Engagement Sneak Peek


This was my most adventurous engagement session yet. First off, I was doing it in my husband's home town so I didn't know it very well and was really nervous to find a great place to take some shots. Luckily, I found a spot that I wish was a LOT closer to Boise! It worked out perfectly. Second, as we were taking some pictures near a barn/silo thing, a cop pulls up and stopped. Great! I was parked the wrong way and thought maybe he was going to ticket me for parking too close to the railroad tracks and the wrong way. Nope, he was just checking to make sure things were okay because they don't usually see people where we were....gotta love small towns!
Third, it was FREEZING! I swear the wind chill was below zero. My shooter finger was on the edge of getting frost bite! =)

You will also notice that I have posted more for a sneak peek than I usually do. I couldn't decide which ones I liked best...so I posted a bunch.

I {L*O*V*E} my new lens!


Aren't they cute!






Thank you, Sean and Kira, for letting me capture a few moments of your love story. Happy engagement!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. The Cook Book said... March 17, 2009 at 2:32 PM

    These are awesome shots Mandie, I've gotta take advantage of your new awesome lens myself!! They look sooo awesome!!!