Friday, June 25, 2010

////

no more monkeys jumping on the bed

wanted different family pictures.
want to do a collage in bedroom.
my bed seems to be the gathering place for the family in the morning.
so, we had some fun.


can't wait to hang a collage in my bedroom with these pictures!

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Goings on at the Glenn's said... June 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM

    Adorable! May I ask what setting you had your camera on? Do you have a remote? I love these! And what a great husband you have to sit through pictures for you. Mine would probably roll his eyes after 3 and say are we done yet? Just beautiful!

  2. Mandie Anderson said... June 26, 2010 at 7:06 AM

    setting - i have a dslr. my sis-in-law took some...so no remote. i also have an external flash and lots of windows in my room which makes them appear bright, light and happy! and the hubby...made him do these on father's day...not too happy but he was a great sport!

  3. Blog Stalker Mom said... June 27, 2010 at 6:30 PM

    LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

  4. Kristin Cole said... June 29, 2010 at 10:10 PM

    Cutest poses. Love them!!