Tuesday, October 7, 2008

////

Baby Austin Sneak Peek

Let me introduce baby Austin. What a cute little "chunky monkey". I LOVE it! He is only a few months old and has fat rolls that are so scrumptious!!! I had a blast taking pictures of his chunky little body. The poor baby kind of had a tummy ache, so in between gas bubbles, we were able to snap a few shots.

A "chunky monkey" holding his monkey!



Okay, this picture absolutely makes me laugh. I think I should enter this one somewhere. Does that look not say it all? I love the slight raise of his eye brow. 100% pure 'tude!


Mom and dad are into music, so she brought this cute guitar and a blanket that said, "I want to be a rock star!" CUTE! I hope he remembers me later on in life when he becomes a real one!

Little Heart Breaker!


Notice his hair..... =)


Look how scrumptious his little fat roll looks under his arm pit. Yummy! I wish it were as cute when you get older!

Thank you, baby Austin and mom, for letting me capture some tender moments of my new favorite "chunky monkey".

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Melissa said... October 7, 2008 at 10:38 PM

    Oh, I just want to squish him. :)

  2. Jessyka Parsons Photography said... October 8, 2008 at 6:13 AM

    Oh my goodness! Those turned out so adorable!!! He's so cute!

  3. Amanda Parrish said... October 8, 2008 at 6:37 AM

    Thank you Mandie!! They are adorable! I fell back in love with my son looking at them!! Can't wait to see them all...

  4. Patterson's said... October 10, 2008 at 1:59 PM

    Hey, this is Megan Patterson Todd Durrants sister. I am interested in having you do our family pictures. Let me know what your schedule is PLEASE. wowvinyl@msn.com
    Thanks MEgan