Wednesday, October 1, 2008

////

"A" Family Sneak Peek

I will have to admit that I am becoming a Boise State Football fan, so when the "A" family showed up in blue and orange, I started to cheer. What fun colors! I know I always say this, but what an adorable family. Definitely something special about them!

Peek-a-boo...I love you!


I have done multiple sessions at the Depot, and NEVER once has there been a train go through on the tracks. Well, we are getting ready to snap some pictures at one of my favorite spots and we heard a train horn. YIKES! Move...and FAST!! It wasn't exactly Thomas the train coming. We hurried and set baby on the ground and I started snapping away. I LOVE this picture. Notice the "train man". CUTE! (not the train guy...the picture)


He absolutely loved the water and wanted to touch it. Bbbrrrr! He cried when we left. Poor little guy.




Couldn't you just nibble on his cuteness!



Thank "A" family for letting me capture some moments of your precious family!

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment