Sunday, October 5, 2008

////

Smith Family

This is one of my sessions that got "lost" in my hard drive drama. I am so glad I was able to retrieve these pictures because they were taken on a very special day...and because they are family (my sister-in-law).

This picture was taken at the Logan LDS temple right after they were sealed for time and all eternity. What a neat experience!


I have seen a lot of "kissable" cheeks....but these are the best yet!!




We are so glad you came to visit us. I will forever cherish the memories we made. Thank you, for allowing me to capture some moments of your family on your sacred day.

P.S. - Sorry these took so long to get to you!

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Sarah Smith said... October 5, 2008 at 6:20 PM

    Hey there, THose turned out way qt, Thanks for taking the picture i know it was a lot of stress!

  2. amber schmidt said... October 5, 2008 at 7:39 PM

    Great pics of such a cute family! It's awesome to see them sealed together. That mirror pic is so precious!