Friday, October 31, 2008

////

Patterson Sneak Peek

I am starting to laugh at myself because every time I do a session I think, "That was my favorite yet!" I have decided, I love them all and am having a BLAST! It amazes me how I can capture the personalities of each family in only a one hour session. Besides being a mom, I have the best job/hobby ever!!


This family was beyond photogenic. Taking pictures of them was easy. Their kids....ADORABLE! I am biased for blondies though!!!



I asked them to hold hands. I thought the picture of them holding hands would be cuter...but I quickly changed my mind. Is this not the cutest, TRUEST, picture ever. It so captures the personalities of siblings!


I could probably take pictures of her all day.



This session was done at the Old Penn off of Warm Springs. If this picture were of my little boy, I would want him locked up on the other side........ =)




Thank you Patterson Family for letting me capture a few photos of your adorable family!

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said... November 1, 2008 at 10:56 AM

    Cute, cute, cute! I love them! What a cute family. You did a great job.